Earlier this year, Spring Bank was awarded $930,000 from the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Program. We were one of only 27 banks in the country to receive these funds. Why is this a big deal? It means almost a million dollars to expand our mission in the South Bronx of financial inclusion. Recently the CDFI featured us on their blog, telling a few of the true stories about the Spring Bank family that helped us win this award.
- Three Ways to Know if You Deposit Your Money in an Ethical Bank
- A Lifeline for Preserving Limited-Equity Co-ops in New York
- What If Your Job Could Be Your Credit Score?
- Celebrating Our Community, Our Customers & Our Continued Efforts to Create Positive Impact
- Let’s Get To Work! We Stand with the B Corp Movement in Response to The Business Roundtable